New England Chapter
Region covered: The states of Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut
President – Dave Fisher, James Monroe Wire & Cable Corp.
Vice President – Derek Olson, Gem Gravure Co. Inc.
Secretary – Michael Crouchley, Champlain Cable Corp.
Treasurer – Richard Goyette, EIS Wire & Cable Co.
Past President - Robert Srubas, Times Microwave Systems
The 22nd Annual WAI New England Chapter Golf Tournament will be held Tuesday, September 13, 2016, at the Golf Club of Avon, Avon, Connecticut. View the Golf Registration Form.
Recent programs and news:
• January 28, 2016 - WAI New England Chapter 22nd Annual Dinner Meeting
• November 5, 2015 - WAI New England Chapter 2015 Educational Program
• September 14, 2015 WAI New England Chapter 21st Annual Golf Tournament
• January 29, 2014 - WAI New England Chapter 21st Annual Meeting
• September 8, 2014 - WAI New England Chapter 20th Annual Golf Tournament
• January 30, 2014 - WAI New England Chapter 20th Annual Meeting
• October 17, 2013 - WAI New England Chapter 2013 Educational Program
• September 9, 2013 - New England Chapter 19th Annual Golf Tournament
• January 24, 2013 - New England Chapter 19th Annual Meeting
• October 11, 2012 - WAI New England Chapter 2012 Educational Program
• September 10, 2012 - The 18th Annual WAI New England Chapter Golf Tournament
• January 26, 2011 - New England Chapter's 18th Annual Meeting
• September 12, 2011 - The 17th Annual WAI New England Chapter Golf Tournament
• January 26, 2011 - New England Chapter Dinner Meeting
New England chapter scholarship winners:
• Amanda Accorsi, daughter of John Accorsi, T&T Marketing
• Katey Campbell, daughter of David Campbell, Breen Color Concentrates
• Mary Di Buono, daughter of James Russo, MGS/Hall Industries
• Kaitlyn Kibbe, daughter of Russell Kibbe, Conneaut Industries
• Nicholas Trahan, son of David Trahan, EIS Wire & Cable
• Beril Tonyali, daughter of Koksal Tonyali, General Cable ;
• Joseph Ludemann, son of Joseph Ludemann, Times Microwave
• Matthew Messier, grandson of David Bartlett, Jr., Champlain Cable
• Adam Smith, son of Terry Smith, Elektrisola
• Chiara Marcario, daughter of Ralph Marcario, Chromatics Inc. (Div. of PolyOne);
• Nora Wurmbach, daughter of Rolf Wurmbach, Niehoff Endex North America
• Kyla Madden, granddaughter of David Thibodeau, Quirk Wire
• Nolan Karsok, son of William Karsok, W. Gillies Technologies
• Cameryn Richards, daughter of David Richards, chief operating officer, RichardsApex
• Ana Urbina, daughter of Eugenio Urbina, engineering team leader, General Cable Corporation
• Matthew Walton, grandson of Stewart Walton, president, Sheaves Inc.
• Alexander Cooper, son of Mark Cooper, account manager, PolyOne
• Matthew Fedor, son of Tony Fedor, production manager, cable, Times Microwave Systems
• Aideen Hanlon, daughter of Brian Hanlon, general manager, Hueson Corp.
• Max Karsok, son of William Karsok, production applications engineer, W. Gillies Technology
• Jaclyn Tules, daughter of Michael Tules, engineer, Prime Materials Recovery, Inc.
• James Streifel, son of Jim Streifel, vice president of sales, Specialty Cable
• Erica Normandin, daughter of Marc Normandin,key accounts manager, 3M
• Ian Goodney, son of David Goodney, president, WBS Machinery
• Thomas Canterino, son of Michael Canterino, Remee Products
• Elizabeth Ann Forrest, daughter of Steve Forrest, Whitney Blake Co.
• Bennett Galperin, son of Robert Galperin, Parkway-Kew Corp.
• Marianna Dolce Jordan, daughter of Thomas Jordan, T&T Marketing
• Hillary Reichert, daughter of William Reichert, Champlain Cable Corp.
• Morgan Goodney, daughter of David Goodney, WBS Machinery Inc.
• Kelly Harris, daughter of Wayne Harris, Specialty Cable Corp.
• Timothy Reichert, son of Bill Reichert, Champlain Cable Corp.
• Kyle Forrest, son of Steve Forrest, Whitney Blake Co.
• Jillian Leclerc, daughter of Donna Leclerc, Harbour Industries Inc.
• Nicole Contois, daughter of Deborah Contois, Temp-Flex Cable Co.
• Devin Schlichting, son of Peter Schlichting, Quirk Wire Co.
• Elizabeth Buchanan,daughter of Kevin Buchanan, Fluoropolymer Resources, Inc.
• Kathleen Hennessy, daughter of Joseph Hennessy, Harbour Industries, Inc.