New England Chapter
Region covered: The states of Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut
President – Kevin Buchanan, Fluoropolymer Resources Inc
Vice President – Ken Strandberg, T & T Marketing
Secretary –Robert Srubas, Times Microwave Systems
Treasurer – David Fisher, James Monroe Wire & Cable Corp
Past President - John Rivers, Delaware Marketing Services
WAI New England Chapter 21st Annual Dinner Meeting
Thursday, January 29, 2015 at 5:00 p.m. | Mohegan Sun | Uncasville, CT 06382
Recent programs and news:
• September 8, 2014 - WAI New England Chapter 20th Annual Golf Tournament
• January 30, 2014 - WAI New England Chapter 20th Annual Meeting
• October 17, 2013 - WAI New England Chapter 2013 Educational Program
• September 9, 2013 - New England Chapter 19th Annual Golf Tournament
• January 24, 2013 - New England Chapter 19th Annual Meeting
• October 11, 2012 - WAI New England Chapter 2012 Educational Program
• September 10, 2012 - The 18th Annual WAI New England Chapter Golf Tournament
• January 26, 2011 - New England Chapter's 18th Annual Meeting
• September 12, 2011 - The 17th Annual WAI New England Chapter Golf Tournament
• January 26, 2011 - New England Chapter Dinner Meeting
• June 10, 2010 - New England Chapter Dinner Meeting
• September 16, 2010 - 16th Annual WAI New England Chapter Golf Tournament
• Janaury 27, 2010 - 16th WAI New England Chapter Annual Meeting
• September 17, 2009 - 15th WAI New England Chapter Annual Golf Tournament
• January 29, 2009 - 15th WAI New England Chapter Annual Meeting
• October 9, 2008 - Energy Independence for Manufacturers Dinner Meeting
• September 11, 2008 - 14th Annual Golf Tournament
• January 31, 2008 - 14th WAI New England Chapter Annual Meeting
• October 11, 2007 - Wire New England '07
New England chapter scholarship winners:
• Cameryn Richards, daughter of David Richards, chief operating officer, RichardsApex
• Ana Urbina, daughter of Eugenio Urbina, engineering team leader, General Cable Corporation
• Matthew Walton, son of Stewart Walton, president, Sheaves Inc.
• Alexander Cooper, son of Mark Cooper, account manager, PolyOne
2012• Matthew Fedor, son of Tony Fedor, production manager, cable, Times Microwave Systems
• Aideen Hanlon, daughter of Brian Hanlon, general manager, Hueson Corp.
• Max Karsok, son of William Karsok, production applications engineer, W. Gillies Technology
• Jaclyn Tules, daughter of Michael Tules, engineer, Prime Materials Recovery, Inc.
• James Streifel, son of Jim Streifel, vice president of sales, Specialty Cable
• Erica Normandin, daughter of Marc Normandin,key accounts manager, 3M
• Ian Goodney, son of David Goodney, president, WBS Machinery
• Thomas Canterino, son of Michael Canterino, vice president of manufacturing, Remee Products
• Elizabeth Ann Forest, daughter of Steve Forrest, production engineer, Whitney Blake
• Bennett Galperin, son of Robert Galperin, sales engineer, Parkway-Kew Corp.
• Marianna Dolce Jordan, daughter of Thomas Jordan, president, T&T Marketing
• Hillary Reichert, daughter of Bill Reichert, vice president of operations, Champlain Cable Corp.
• Morgan Goodney, daughter of David Goodney, president, WBS Machinery Inc.
• Kelly Harris, daughter of Wayne Harris, process engineer, Specialty Cable Corp.
• Timothy Reichert, son of Bill Reichert, vice president of operations, Champlain Cable Corp.
• Kyle Forrest, son of Steven P. Forrest, product engineer, Whitney Blake Co.
• Jillian Leclerc, daughter of Donna Leclerc, materials manager, Harbour Industries, Inc.
• Nicole Contois, daughter of Deborah Contois, Temp-Flex Cable Co.
• Devin Schlichting, son of Peter Schlichting, Quirk Wire Co.
• Elizabeth Buchanan, daughter of Kevin Buchanan, Fluoropolymer Resources, Inc.
• Kathleen Hennessy, daughter of Joseph Hennessy, Harbour Industries, Inc.