Region covered: The states of Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Iowa
President – Tim Fingeroos, Charter Steel
Vice President – Perry Koste, D & S Wire
Treasurer – Dennis Rohrs, Fort Wayne Metals Research
Secretary – Jim Tomei, Suzuki Garphyttan Corp.
Past President – Kevin Sopczak, Leggett & Platt Shaped Wire
14th Annual WAI Midwest Chapter Golf Tournament, Friday, June 17, 2016, St. Andrews Golf & Country Club, West Chicago, Illinois. See registration form.
Recent programs and news:
• June 12, 2015 - 13th Annual WAI Midwest Chapter Golf Tournament
• June 20, 2014 - 12th Annual WAI Midwest Chapter Golf Tournament
• June 21, 2013 - 11th Annual WAI Midwest Chapter Golf Tournament
• June 22, 2012 - 10th Annual WAI Midwest Chapter Golf Tournament
• June 20, 2011 - 9th Annual WAI Midwest Chapter Golf Tournament
• June 21, 2010 - 8th Annual WAI Midwest Chapter Golf Tournament
Midwest chapter scholarship winners:
• Scott Stepanovic, son of Lynn Stepanovic, Major wire
• Olivia White, daughter of Christopher White, O & K American Corp.
• Nathan Palmer, son of Mark T. Palmer, process engineer at 3M Co.
• Meghan Moline, daughter of Kelly Moline, president of TechStrand
• Jason DeGrado, son of Jim DeGrado, Worth Steel & Machinery Inc.
• Colin Downey, son of John Downey, sales manager at Fort Wayne Wire Die
• Jacob Benner, son of Bradley Benner, president of Alps Wire Rope Corp.
• Shelby Leigh Herb, daughter of Jim Herb, sales and marketing manager at Michigan Wire Processing Co.
• Robert Albright, son of Raymond Albright, manager of process engineering at Superior Essex
• James Joseph DeGrado Jr., son of Jim DeGrado, general manager at Worth Steel & Machinery Inc.
• Brittany Moline, daughter Kelly Moline, president at Tech Strand
• Hannah Downey, daughter of John Downey, sales manager at Fort Wayne Wire Die
• Lauren Quick, daughter of James Quick, quality/technical manager at Charter Steel