(1) If you or someone in your company is a member of the Wire Association International, click on the WIRENET.ORG logo above, review and search the Wire Journal International Archives plus use the Abstract Search and purchase the technical papers you want.
(2) Go to the WAI Store via the WAI STORE logo above (you do not have to be a member for this). Review the books and videos and purchase what you want.
(3) Make sure you have at least the free subscription to the Wire Journal International magazine but a full membership is much better. Collect the technical articles therein.
(4) Get a free subscription to Wire & Cable Technology International magazine at: www.wiretech.com/index.html and start collecting the technical articles.
(5) Go to your local universities and see what they have in their engineering libraries. Buy photocopies from them.
(6) Ask for reprints of technical articles published by your machinery, instrument and raw material suppliers.
(7) Go to wire and cable technical and machinery shows and get the papers presented.
( Be creative because it is unlikely that anybody is going to "spoon feed" you this kind of information!