Wirenet Image Band
wirenet.org mobile image band
× Questions concerning iron and steel, steel making, rod rolling, galvanizing, springs, nails, fencing, and patenting go here.

Double twist machinery for steel cord

• Archived Forum Admin
  • Archived Forum Admin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platnium Boarder
  • Platnium Boarder
More
12 years 2 months ago #860 by Archived Forum Admin
Double twist machinery for steel cord was created by Archived Forum Admin
Yesterday I had a discussion with the company BB Engineering. This company want to relaunch the double twist machine series for steel cord (tyre industry), ones upon developed/sold from the company Barmag.

Is here someone who has such a Barmag-machine in plant/factory? Any information about maintenance, ergonomic, energy costs, weaknesses, strengths, in general: experience with double twist machinery from Barmag. Any information would be appreciate.

Best regards

Juan Carlos González Villar

Kabel.Consult.Ing
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.kabelconsulting.de

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Archived Forum Admin
  • Archived Forum Admin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platnium Boarder
  • Platnium Boarder
More
12 years 2 months ago #861 by Archived Forum Admin
Replied by Archived Forum Admin on topic Re: Double twist machinery for steel cord
Thats what I thought/feared, nobody knows this company. Any information about double twist machines for steel cord (tyre industry) specially information about energy costs and occupational disease (backache) are welcomed. Last month I visit a company and one of the machine operators told me "in this department all people older than 50 years are complete wreck". This is also the result of the low cost and copycat hype of the last twenty years ...

Best regards

Juan Carlos González Villar

Kabel.Consult.Ing
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.kabelconsulting.de

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: Peter J Stewart-HayEduardo AnayaPeter M Power
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds

Gallery

Contact us

The Wire Association Int.

71 Bradley Road, Suite 9

Madison, CT 06443-2662

P: (203) 453-2777