Wirenet Image Band
wirenet.org mobile image band
× Have a question on lubricants, wire drawing, quality, testing, ISO, environmental? Post your question here to get the answer!

Laser Micrometer for Fine Wire

• Archived Forum Admin
  • Archived Forum Admin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platnium Boarder
  • Platnium Boarder
More
11 years 3 months ago #1853 by Archived Forum Admin
Replied by Archived Forum Admin on topic Re: Laser Micrometer for Fine Wire
Hello MatSciGuy,

I would recommend the Laser 2003 XY from Sikora. The range of measurement is from .002" to .118". The accuracy is .25microns, which is less than the .3 you specified. This should work well for your application. I found a brochure for you on the Sikora website: www.sikora.net/products/laser-2000/_pdfs...re/LASER_2003_XY.pdf
I should note that I am an electrical engineer for the USA branch of Sikora. Feel free to send me any questions and I will answer them to the best of my abilities or will ask my colleagues in either the USA or at the headquarters in Germany.
Of course I am biased, but I believe that Sikora, being a technology-based, German company, holds very high standards in their measuring devices.
Best of luck with your project and let me know if I can serve you in any way.

--
Christian R. Ruiz
Field Service Engineer
Sikora International Corp
215 Prospect Park, Ste C
Peachtree City, GA 30269
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Cell: +1-404-538-8820
Office: +1-770-486-1233 | Fax: +1-770-486-1201
web: www.sikora-usa.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: Erik A MacsPeter J Stewart-Hay
Time to create page: 0.064 seconds

Gallery

Contact us

The Wire Association Int.

71 Bradley Road, Suite 9

Madison, CT 06443-2662

P: (203) 453-2777