Search - Forums
Search - Finance/Stocks
Search - Newsfeeds

jobcenterbanner

FacebookLinkedinPinterestYoutube
Welcome, Guest

Die soap
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Have a question on lubricants, wire drawing, quality, testing, ISO, environmental? Post your question here to get the answer!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Die soap

Die soap 1 year, 3 months ago #2029

Hi all,
I am looking for die soap for galvanized wire drawing now I am using CONDAT SECALE but there are lots of residual on wire. please give me your advise to prevent residual and to get brightness.
thanks.

Re: Die soap 1 year, 3 months ago #2030

Hi There,

There are 35 suppliers listed in the Virtual Trade Show (Logo Above) including Condat S A.

Go to Products and select Lubricants - Soap Powders.

Then click on View Details for the individual contact information. We suggest that you talk with Condat and with a few other selected suppliers re your issues.

Kindest regards,

Peter Stewart-Hay
Principal
Stewart-Hay Associates
www.Stewart-Hay.com

Re: Die soap 1 year, 3 months ago #2031

Good afternoon,
I can suggest changing the lubrication box instead of changing the lubricant that you are using. We have supplied various bright wire manufacturers a rotating die unit with a 2 stage die box that uses a liquid tank that cleans the wire prior to its final pass through the die.
Please feel free to contact us directly at www.HowarEquipment.com

Re: Die soap 1 year, 3 months ago #2032

To obtain brghtness on the drawn galvanized wire you might have to remove the lubricant on the last die or if possible to use a liquid lubricant in the last die.

To diminish the residual you could try a sodium base lubricant at lest on the last dies .

The recomendation is related to the number of passes and reductions used .

Kindest Regards

Eduardo Anaya

Re: Die soap 1 year, 3 months ago #2033

I read your difficulty, my company manufactures die soap and can help you with the problem, contact me.

Jagdish.
With Regards
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.38 seconds