Wirenet Image Band
wirenet.org mobile image band
× Have a question on lubricants, wire drawing, quality, testing, ISO, environmental? Post your question here to get the answer!

Wave Conal or Ceandering Machine manufacturer

• Archived Forum Admin
  • Archived Forum Admin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platnium Boarder
  • Platnium Boarder
More
11 years 3 months ago #2280 by Archived Forum Admin
Wave Conal or Ceandering Machine manufacturer was created by Archived Forum Admin
Can anybody provide me Wave Conal or Ceandering Machine manufacturer contact details. Can anybody outline the basic mechanism involved in this machine.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Archived Forum Admin
  • Archived Forum Admin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platnium Boarder
  • Platnium Boarder
More
11 years 3 months ago #2281 by Archived Forum Admin
Replied by Archived Forum Admin on topic Re: Wave Conal or Ceandering Machine manufacturer
Wave conal stranders (Sometimes called ceander machines, wavecon stranders or ceander stranders.) are essentially small angle S-Z stranders that apply up to say a maximum of 120 aluminum or copper wires as a concentric neutral screen for triple insulated low and medium voltage power cables.

In January 2009, The Gauder Group, Rue de la Révision, 93 – 4032 Chênée (Liège), Belgium
* www.gaudergroup.com/
* Tel. : +32 4 367 87 87
* Fax : +32 4 367 87 98
* This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

were marketing a used wave conal strander (ceander machine) originally made in 1998 by Spirka that seemed to be in very good shape.

The pay-offs are generally by flyer arm.

Request the PDF file "Perspective Stock 87 - January 2009" for the details. I also have a copy if you contact me privately. (For the prevention of spam, go to our web site to contact me.)

The Pourtier division of The Gauder Group also used to manufacture ceander type S-Z stranders.

See the write up on Page 342 of the Electric Cables Handbook By G. F. Moore, BICC Cables Ltd books.google.com/books?id=39-OSewSkTcC&p...&ct=result#PPA342,M1

Regards,
Peter J. Stewart-Hay
Principal
Stewart-Hay Associates
www.Stewart-Hay.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: Erik A MacsPeter J Stewart-Hay
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds

Gallery

Contact us

The Wire Association Int.

71 Bradley Road, Suite 9