Search - Forums
Search - Finance/Stocks
Search - Newsfeeds

jobcenterbanner

FacebookLinkedinPinterestYoutube
Welcome, Guest

Wire Drawing Machine
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Have a question on lubricants, wire drawing, quality, testing, ISO, environmental? Post your question here to get the answer!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Wire Drawing Machine

Wire Drawing Machine 1 year, 3 months ago #2292

I need to contact someone who might be familiar EQ wire draw machine, I've looked around and can't seem to find the Company that made these machines with low price.
Thank you

Re: Wire Drawing Machine 1 year, 3 months ago #2293

There are no Internet search results for "EQ Drawing Machines" or "EQ Wire Machinery".

What country is this "EQ" company from? Is this "EQ Company even large enough to have an Internet Web Site?

Regards,
Peter J. Stewart-Hay
Principal
Stewart-Hay Associates
www.Stewart-Hay.com

Re: Wire Drawing Machine 1 year, 3 months ago #2294

Sorry, actually we need wire drawing machine for electrode plant, EQ mean Electrode Quality or Electrode Grade wire rod, size-5.5 mm convert to 4.00, 3.2, 2.5 mm.

Re: Wire Drawing Machine 1 year, 3 months ago #2295

You can find WAI's list of drawing machine manufacturers by going to our "Virtual Trade Show" above or at www.wirenet.org/vts/vts_search.cfm

Select "wiredrawing machinery" and "Submit Query" There are 138 manufacturers there and you can surf to your heart's content.

If you select "used machinery", there are 94 companies, some of which will have drawing equipment. Naturally you have to be very careful with used machinery.

Regards,
Peter J. Stewart-Hay
Principal
Stewart-Hay Associates
www.Stewart-Hay.com

Re: Wire Drawing Machine 1 year, 3 months ago #2296

"EQ mean Electrode Quality or Electrode Grade wire rod"?

What's the material of wire?

Re: Wire Drawing Machine 1 year, 3 months ago #2297

I can help you with your project if you so desire. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.41 seconds