New England Chapter
Region covered: The states of Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut
President – Kevin Buchanan, Fluoropolymer Resources Inc
Vice President – Ken Strandberg, T & T Marketing
Secretary –Robert Srubas, Times Microwave Systems
Treasurer – David Fisher, James Monroe Wire & Cable Corp
Past President - John Rivers, Delaware Marketing Services
New England Chapter 20th Annual Golf Tournament
Monday, September 8, 2014 at 8:15 a.m. | Ellington Ridge Country Club | Ellington, Connecticut.
Register your team of 2-4 golfers or sign up individually for this best ball scramble tournament.The $165 registration fee covers the full day including continental breakfast, greens fees, cart, driving range, and awards dinner. Lunch will be sponsored.
More details can be found on the Registration Form or contact WAI's
Recent programs and news:
• January 30, 2014 - WAI New England Chapter 20th Annual Meeting
• October 17, 2013 - WAI New England Chapter 2013 Educational Program
• September 9, 2013 - New England Chapter 19th Annual Golf Tournament
• January 24, 2013 - New England Chapter 19th Annual Meeting
• October 11, 2012 - WAI New England Chapter 2012 Educational Program
• September 10, 2012 - The 18th Annual WAI New England Chapter Golf Tournament
• January 26, 2011 - New England Chapter's 18th Annual Meeting
• September 12, 2011 - The 17th Annual WAI New England Chapter Golf Tournament
• January 26, 2011 - New England Chapter Dinner Meeting
• June 10, 2010 - New England Chapter Dinner Meeting
• September 16, 2010 - 16th Annual WAI New England Chapter Golf Tournament
• Janaury 27, 2010 - 16th WAI New England Chapter Annual Meeting
• September 17, 2009 - 15th WAI New England Chapter Annual Golf Tournament
• January 29, 2009 - 15th WAI New England Chapter Annual Meeting
• October 9, 2008 - Energy Independence for Manufacturers Dinner Meeting
• September 11, 2008 - 14th Annual Golf Tournament
• January 31, 2008 - 14th WAI New England Chapter Annual Meeting
• October 11, 2007 - Wire New England '07
New England chapter scholarship winners:
• Cameryn Richards, daughter of David Richards, chief operating officer, RichardsApex
• Ana Urbina, daughter of Eugenio Urbina, engineering team leader, General Cable Corporation
• Matthew Walton, son of Stewart Walton, president, Sheaves Inc.
• Alexander Cooper, son of Mark Cooper, account manager, PolyOne
• Matthew Fedor, son of Tony Fedor, production manager, cable, Times Microwave Systems
• Aideen Hanlon, daughter of Brian Hanlon, general manager, Hueson Corp.
• Max Karsok, son of William Karsok, production applications engineer, W. Gillies Technology
• Jaclyn Tules, daughter of Michael Tules, engineer, Prime Materials Recovery, Inc.
• James Streifel, son of Jim Streifel, vice president of sales, Specialty Cable
• Erica Normandin, daughter of Marc Normandin,key accounts manager, 3M
• Ian Goodney, son of David Goodney, president, WBS Machinery
• Thomas Canterino, son of Michael Canterino, vice president of manufacturing, Remee Products
• Elizabeth Ann Forest, daughter of Steve Forrest, production engineer, Whitney Blake
• Bennett Galperin, son of Robert Galperin, sales engineer, Parkway-Kew Corp.
• Marianna Dolce Jordan, daughter of Thomas Jordan, president, T&T Marketing
• Hillary Reichert, daughter of Bill Reichert, vice president of operations, Champlain Cable Corp.
• Morgan Goodney, daughter of David Goodney, president, WBS Machinery Inc.
• Kelly Harris, daughter of Wayne Harris, process engineer, Specialty Cable Corp.
• Timothy Reichert, son of Bill Reichert, vice president of operations, Champlain Cable Corp.
• Kyle Forrest, son of Steven P. Forrest, product engineer, Whitney Blake Co.
• Jillian Leclerc, daughter of Donna Leclerc, materials manager, Harbour Industries, Inc.
• Nicole Contois, daughter of Deborah Contois, Temp-Flex Cable Co.
• Devin Schlichting, son of Peter Schlichting, Quirk Wire Co.
• Elizabeth Buchanan, daughter of Kevin Buchanan, Fluoropolymer Resources, Inc.
• Kathleen Hennessy, daughter of Joseph Hennessy, Harbour Industries, Inc.