New England Chapter
Region covered: The states of Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut
President – Ken Strandberg, T & T Marketing
Vice President – Robert Srubas, Times Microwave Systems
Secretary – Dave Fisher, James Monroe Wire & Cable Corp.
Treasurer – Derek Olson, Gem Gravure Co. Inc.
Past President - Kevin Buchanan, Fluoropolymer Resources Inc
• September 14, 2015 - The 21st Annual WAI New England Chapter Golf Tournament.
Register your team of 2-4 golfers or sign up individually to experience the WAI New England Chapter tournament at the Ellington Ridge Country Club in Ellington, Connecticut. See registration form.
Recent programs and news:
• January 29, 2014 - WAI New England Chapter 21st Annual Meeting
• September 8, 2014 - WAI New England Chapter 20th Annual Golf Tournament
• January 30, 2014 - WAI New England Chapter 20th Annual Meeting
• October 17, 2013 - WAI New England Chapter 2013 Educational Program
• September 9, 2013 - New England Chapter 19th Annual Golf Tournament
• January 24, 2013 - New England Chapter 19th Annual Meeting
• October 11, 2012 - WAI New England Chapter 2012 Educational Program
• September 10, 2012 - The 18th Annual WAI New England Chapter Golf Tournament
• January 26, 2011 - New England Chapter's 18th Annual Meeting
• September 12, 2011 - The 17th Annual WAI New England Chapter Golf Tournament
• January 26, 2011 - New England Chapter Dinner Meeting
New England chapter scholarship winners:
• Beril Tonyali, daughter of Koksal Tonyali, General Cable;
• Joseph Ludemann, son of Joseph Ludemann, Times Microwave
• Matthew Messier, grandson of David Bartlett, Jr., Champlain Cable
• Adam Smith, son of Terry Smith, Elektrisola
• Chiara Marcario, daughter of Ralph Marcario, Chromatics Inc. (Div. of PolyOne);
• Nora Wurmbach, daughter of Rolf Wurmbach, Niehoff Endex North America
• Kyla Madden, granddaughter of David Thibodeau, Quirk Wire
• Nolan Karsok, son of William Karsok, W. Gillies Technologies
• Cameryn Richards, daughter of David Richards, chief operating officer, RichardsApex
• Ana Urbina, daughter of Eugenio Urbina, engineering team leader, General Cable Corporation
• Matthew Walton, grandson of Stewart Walton, president, Sheaves Inc.
• Alexander Cooper, son of Mark Cooper, account manager, PolyOne
• Matthew Fedor, son of Tony Fedor, production manager, cable, Times Microwave Systems
• Aideen Hanlon, daughter of Brian Hanlon, general manager, Hueson Corp.
• Max Karsok, son of William Karsok, production applications engineer, W. Gillies Technology
• Jaclyn Tules, daughter of Michael Tules, engineer, Prime Materials Recovery, Inc.
• James Streifel, son of Jim Streifel, vice president of sales, Specialty Cable
• Erica Normandin, daughter of Marc Normandin,key accounts manager, 3M
• Ian Goodney, son of David Goodney, president, WBS Machinery