New England Chapter
Region covered: The states of Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut
President – Kevin Buchanan, Fluoropolymer Resources Inc
Vice President – Ken Strandberg, T & T Marketing
Secretary – Robert Srubas, Times Microwave Systems
Treasurer – David Fisher, James Monroe Wire & Cable Corp
Past President - John Rivers, Delaware Marketing Services
For more details contact WAI's
at tel. 203-453-2777, ext. 126.
Recent programs and news:
• January 24, 2013 - New England Chapter 19th Annual Meeting
• October 11, 2012 - WAI New England Chapter 2012 Educational Program
• September 10, 2012 - The 18th Annual WAI New England Chapter Golf Tournament
The WAI New England Chapter held its 18th Annual Golf Tournament at the Ellington Ridge Country Club in Ellington, Connecticut. The 1st place team included: Aaron Nolan, Mike Swift, Brian McDonald, and Vincent Griffin. The details of all contest winners and photos of the event will be included in the October issue of Wire Journal International.
• January 26, 2011 - New England Chapter's 18th Annual Meeting
• September 12, 2011 - The 17th Annual WAI New England Chapter Golf Tournament
• January 26, 2011 - New England Chapter Dinner Meeting
• June 10, 2010 - New England Chapter Dinner Meeting
• September 16, 2010 - 16th Annual WAI New England Chapter Golf Tournament
• Janaury 27, 2010 - 16th WAI New England Chapter Annual Meeting
• September 17, 2009 - 15th WAI New England Chapter Annual Golf Tournament
• January 29, 2009 - 15th WAI New England Chapter Annual Meeting
• October 9, 2008 - Energy Independence for Manufacturers Dinner Meeting
• September 11, 2008 - 14th Annual Golf Tournament
• January 31, 2008 - 14th WAI New England Chapter Annual Meeting
• October 11, 2007 - Wire New England '07
New England chapter scholarship winners:
• Matthew Fedor, son of Tony Fedor, production manager, cable at Times Microwave Systems
• Aideen Hanlon, daughter of Brian Hanlon, general manager at Hueson Corp.
• Max Karsok, son of William Karsok, production applications engineer at W. Gillies Technology
• Jaclyn Tules, daughter of Michael Tules, engineer at Prime Materials Recovery, Inc.
• James Streifel, son of Jim Streifel, vice president of sales at Specialty Cable
• Erica Normandin, daughter of Marc Normandin,key accounts manager at 3M
• Ian Goodney, son of David Goodney, president at WBS Machinery
• Thomas Canterino, son of Michael Canterino, vice president of manufacturing at Remee Products
• Elizabeth Ann Forest, daughter of Steve Forrest, production engineer at Whitney Blake
• Bennett Galperin, son of Robert Galperin, sales engineer at Parkway-Kew Corp.
• Marianna Dolce Jordan, daughter of Thomas Jordan, president at T&T Marketing
• Hillary Reichert, daughter of Bill Reichert, vice president of operations at Champlain Cable Corp.
• Morgan Goodney, daughter of David Goodney, president at WBS Machinery Inc.
• Kelly Harris, daughter of Wayne Harris, process engineer at Specialty Cable Corp.
• Timothy Reichert, son of Bill Reichert, vice president of operations at Champlain Cable Corp.
• Kyle Forrest, son of Steven P. Forrest, product engineer at Whitney Blake Co.
• Jillian Leclerc, daughter of Donna Leclerc, materials manager at Harbour Industries, Inc.
• Nicole Contois, daughter of Deborah Contois, Temp-Flex Cable Co.
• Devin Schlichting, son of Peter Schlichting, Quirk Wire Co.
• Elizabeth Buchanan, daughter of Kevin Buchanan, Fluoropolymer Resources, Inc.
• Kathleen Hennessy, daughter of Joseph Hennessy, Harbour Industries, Inc.