CRU 6th Wire and Cable Conference
RU Events is pleased to announce its 6th World Wire & Cable conference. Despite the economic uncertainties in some parts of the world, 2012 looks set to be a positive year for Wire and Cable. CRU analysts are predicting significant growth in metallic cable and fibre optic cable consumptions, with suggested forecasts of 4.2% growth in metallic cable consumption and 6.7% growth in fibre optic cable.
This year’s event brings you the latest market developments and the trends that are shaping the industry. Our line up of international experts will deliver market outlooks, present solutions to current challenges and debate the impacts of new technologies.
Who should attend?
• Producers and distributors of LV energy cables, power cables, external copper telecoms, internal/data cable, winding wire and fibre optics
• Cable purchasing managers from the energy, automotive, construction and communications spaces
• Providers of copper, aluminium, plastics, preform and other materials
• Financial institutions
• Industry analysts and consultants
As a top forum for leading executives the event provides targeted networking opportunities between cable manufactures and their customers.
Why you should attend this event:
• Hear the latest trends in major markets
• Explore business opportunities in growing sectors
• Discuss the impact of wireless technology
• Use this platform to meet industry leaders