Join WAI's wireNETworking!
- Join our wire & cable community
- View profiles and add new friends
- Share your photos and videos
- Create your own group or join others
- Hello again Mohammad and thank you for the resolution of your rough insulation issue.
It never dawned on me that you would be having such a basic or fundamental problem as precure in the extruder barrel as it was my belief that you had much experience in the manufacture of a saline-grafted, moisture cross-linkable polyethylene system.
It just goes to show just how dangerous an assumption can be.
- One of the best sources of information about the enamels you are using to make your magnet wire ( winding wires, transformer wire, et al) is your enamel supplier. They should be able to provide you with all manner of technical information and data.
- Dear fellow colleagues,
I am a student mechanical engineering and i am currently graduating in a company that creates prestressed steel wire.
my graduation research consists of trying to map all the parameters that have effect on the wire straightness.
my goal will be describing an ultimate process what gives you the best mechanical properties (Rp0,2 and Rm for example) but with also the best straightness. maybe this is optimistic but i have to set a goal, right?
My question actually is: "is there any literature where i can find some theory about the wire drawing process?"