Join WAI's wireNETworking!
- Join our wire & cable community
- View profiles and add new friends
- Share your photos and videos
- Create your own group or join others
- Peter J Stewart-Hay replied to the topic 'Selection of braiding material for RG6 cable' in the forum.Hello Again Mr. Anand Singh,
If indeed you carefully read the Belden information I attached, you wouldn't have given the above reply.
For legal reasons we will not design your cable or parts thereof but we can give you some insight;
- The braid material is used to hold the 100% foil shielding from opening when the cable is bent or packaged as per the Belden information
- The braiding material must not create galvanic corrosion
- The braiding material must not corrode in water, moisture or other corrosive materials such as sulfuric acid
- The braiding material must be fully annealed or annealed adequately so that the braid will not break when bent or packaged.
If you or your product engineers cannot figure out the braid material you need then you should not enter the electronics cable industry.
- Peter J Stewart-Hay replied to the topic 'Selection of braiding material for RG6 cable' in the forum.
- Dear Richard Burke
i reduce wire about 40 % but no difference. our wire always pass spring test but our costumer say
that our wire is hard and difficult to insert in motor. our rod cooper is the same as our competitors. i tested other wires
they have the same springback result.
what do you think about this?
Could you please explain me about drafts cooling the pre annealer, condensate in the annealer?.