Join WAI's wireNETworking!
- Join our wire & cable community
- View profiles and add new friends
- Share your photos and videos
- Create your own group or join others
- Oct15Rock Barn Golf and Spa, Conover, North Carolina
- Oct19SIERRA LAKES GOLF COURSE, 16600 Clubhouse Dr., Fontana, CA 92336
- You may wash the wire boiling ch2cl2, liquifying it with a heat exchanger and washing with it the wire (continous cycle). Then evaporate ch2cl2 and measure remaining lubricant that you collect in a bottle. 1kg of wire is enough. Your scale should be able to measure mgrs.
- Mr. Sasmaz, possible causes could be also:
1. sharp die reduction angle, so try last die with lower reduction angle
2. wire elongation at last drawing step, so check kinematics and slipping conditions (in case we talk about slipping type drawing machine)
- Dear Eduardo;
You are right, we have seen some deposits on coiler when there is a undersize wire, we wipe out deposits and keep going. Also sometimes when we face with undersize, and couldnt find anything although check all die dia, bearings etc. About die profile, what we have to check ?