- College / University
- Escuela Universitaria de Ingeniería Técnica Industrial – Gijón. University of Oviedo (Spain)
- Graduation Year
- Industrial Technical Engineer (Industrial Metallurgical Chemistry)
- Skills and Expertise
Asturiana de Aleaciones (ALEASTUR) Nov. 2010 – Dic. 2011
Process Engineer and Safety Manager.
• Improve process (special in their Continuous Casting Properzi aluminium rod line) and Aluminium Fundary.
• Introduction and Certification of “ALEASTUR” in OHSAS 18001.
SIA Copper S.A.U Sep. 1998 – Nov. 2010
Production Manager (Continuous Casting Copper Rod –Drawing/Bunching/Stranding Copper and Aluminium).
• Production Engineering (Studying and improving products by applying SIX SIGMA/SMED/5S methodology). Optimizing production.
• Quality Control in Production (working on process critical variables). Machine parameter, analytical controls (Physical and Chemical analysis).
• Carrying out Quality procedures.
• Issuing Quality certificates for manufactured products.
• Control of shipments and factory stocks.
• Personnel management (workers and maintenance staff)
• Keeping in touch with clients (orders) and suppliers (technical matters that can affect production) both national and foreign.
• Planification of the Production.
• Reports to the Management (Production ratios, Production costs).