The objective is to prepare a feature story for the Wire Journal International that recognizes wire and cable professionals under the age of 40 who are working in an operations capacity. The result will be to spotlight the younger generation that is essential to the industry and the Association.
- An online nominating form, which will serve as the application, has been generated to facilitate the process.
- The nominations must be made by a supervisor of the nominee or by an operational manager/executive in the company.
- Nominated individuals must be working in the operations function.
- Nominated individuals can be representing any wire and cable industry sector.
- No more than one (1) individual can be nominated from a plant and no more than two candidates can be nominated from a company.
- We recommend that the nominee be aware of the nomination.
- Name, company, address, company/plant size, industry sector
- Brief description (no more than 50 words) of the individual's current responsibilities
- Detailed description of the specific reason for the nominations (up to 150 words)
- List of prior positions, degrees if any, and other noteworthy professional accomplishments
- Two photographs (no less than 500 KB). If selected, the photo will appear in the Wire Journal International. Corporate headshots are acceptable, as well as a photo from the plant floor or with a backdrop of the company name and a second photograph from outside of work.
The WAI Board of Directors will select 2019 winners.
July 15, 2019