4/21/2022 – The first SteelOrbis & IREPAS Conference of 2022 is returning to its traditional in-person format after two years. The conference will be held at the Four Seasons Hotel Bosphorus on May 29-31 with the many in-person networking opportunities. With the spring sun of Istanbul and the excellent facilities of the conference hotel, there will be many spaces outside - just next to the beautiful Bosphorus - to help attendees enjoy networking with the other attendees in the open air.
While gathering its members and participants together at the world's number one event for long steel products, SteelOrbis and IREPAS Conference will also offer the opportunity to listen to informative presentations about the latest developments in all the major steel markets!
What to expect at this in-person conference:
- Acquire a better understanding of the global market situation before planning your strategy and gain an accurate picture of supply and demand and steel price levels.
- Opportunity to hear the plans of major producers and traders.
- Listen to the latest global economic issues as discussed by renowned economists.
- Chance to interact and create new business partnerships with the world's major long steel producers, traders and raw material suppliers.
- Alexander Gordienko, Export Director, Celsa Group (in-person presentation)
- Veysel Yayan, Secretary General,Turkish Iron and Steel Producers' Association (TISPA) (in-person presentation)
- Olivier Francois, President, European Recycling Industries' Confederation (EuRIC) (in-person presentation)
- Alessandro Sciamarelli, Director of Economic Studies and Market Analysis, European Steel Association (EUROFER) (in-person presentation)
- Huseyin Ocakci, Middle East General Manager, CIEC (in-person presentation)
- Roman Perepelytsia, Head of Strategy and Business Development, Metinvest Holding (online presentation)
- Dr. Ozgur Demirtas, Chair Professor of Finance, Sabanci University (in-person presentation)
- Steel producers
- Raw material suppliers
- Plant / equipment companies
- Logistics companies
- Finance companies
- Technology and machinery companies
How to register:
Online participation is also available!
If you cannot travel due to travel restrictions, you can still register for the conference by choosing “online participation” and have the option to follow the conference sessions on May 30-31 on the online platform. Please visit the website above for detailed information.